Sunday 1 October 2017

WELCOME ||

Hey Guys!

Let me just fill you in a little... 🔽

I'm from the U.K, and I'm a student at University. I'm currently in my third year, going ahead to graduate next year!
Daunting...

Travelling is definitely a burning passion of mine, small trips to the beach, or to the woods with some snacks and good company are amazing. But, adventures across the globe are always what I'm craving...

I want to use this blog as a platform for showing bits and bobs of my life - Travelling, baking, and little adventures! ➜ Regular posts will be available, with different content and topics every time.

So, in short - Lots of satisfying pictures, posts and chatty updates 💛

I would love love love for you to come along for the ride, to see the ups and downs of life!!




No comments:

Post a Comment